Note : In Email & Contact Number, do not enter the email and contact number which is already entered on Zerodha Website before. Use some other Email and Phone Number. If the form is not visible maybe on mobile devices, you can use this link to fill the form for Zerodha Account Opening
- 3.5+ lakh clients. 5% of daily retail trading volumes across NSE, BSE, MCX
- Zerodha offer equity delivery trades for free. This mean you don’t pay any brokerage when you buy shares using cash-and-carry (CNC). CNC are delivery trade using CNC with no leverage. Once bought, shares will get delivered to your demat account and if sold, shares will get debited from your demat account.
- Zerodha is best discount broker in India. They offer trades under a simple model where they charge 0.01% or Rs 20 per executed order, whichever is lower, regardless of the trade size.
- Zerodha do not charge any hidden fees i.e. Software uses charges. Except brokerage, investor has to pay various taxes on the truncations which is exactly same as other broker’s charges i.e. Securities Transaction Tax (STT), Transaction/Turnover Charges, Goods and Services Tax (GST), SEBI Charges and Stamp Charges.
- No minimum amount balance required to open a Zerodha trading account.
- There is No Minimum Brokerage with Zerodha.
- Unlike many other brokers who advertize fixed brokerage of Rs 5 per trader but ask you to but a prepaid plan of Rs 1 Lakh in advance, Zerodha is the only discount broker who doesn’t sell any prepaid brokerage plans. It’s simply pay as you go brokerage firm.
- algoZ a tool on Zerodha Trader allows you to code technical analysis strategies. This algorithm trading tool is available for free to all the customers.
- Zerodha offers Bracket Orders with an option of Trailing Stop loss for both Equity and F&O. Zerodha is the first broker to offer this to retail investors in India.
- Zerodha offers Collateral Margin or Margin Against Share for trading in Equity and Currency F&O segment. Over 1000 approved securities (Stocks & ETFs) are available to get collateral margin.
- Zerodha Branches: Bangalore (Karnataka), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Pune (Maharashtra), Ahmadabad (Gujarat), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Hubli (Karnataka), Salem (Tamil Nadu), Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu) and Kochi (Kerala).
- Zerodha Coin is a platform that lets you buy mutual funds online, completely commission-free, directly from asset management companies.
- Zerodha daily turn over: Rs 7000 Cr